1. Comparison of Isobaric and Hyperbaric Bupivacaine for Subarachnoid Block
Vibha Mishra, Rakesh Singh Baghel, Radhika Pathak, Anju Verma
2. Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy and its Maternal Outcome
Sajini B, Leena A Joseph, Rani Lakshmi S
3. Estimation of Serum Zinc Levels in Children Admitted with Pneumonia
Chinthireddy Sandeep Reddy, Durgesh Kannam
4. Presentation and Severity of Community Acquired Pneumonia at Emergency Department of Tertiary Care Hospital – A Cross Sectional Study
Nikul K Patel, Maharshi B Pandya, Jay C Patel, Himanshukumar Nayak
5. To Analyse Macular Thickness by Age and Gender in Age Group 18-30 Years
Uma Thakur, Pooja Mishra, Priyanka Gupta, Hemlata Chourasia
6. A Comparative Evaluation of the Use and Non-Use of Preventive Antibiotics for Severe Acute Pancreatitis
Punj Prakash Mishra, Babulal Kannaujia, Pankaj Verma
7. Oral Health Status of Pregnant and Nursing Women Reported to a Tertiary Care Medical Research Institute in Western Odisha: A Cross-Sectional Study
Prasanta Kumar Swain, Santosh Kumar Dora, Prasanta Kumar Swain
8. Ivabradine in Patients with Ischemic Heart Disease – A Prospective, Longitudinal, Comparative Study to Metoprolol
Khushbu Agrawal, Ayan Roy, Sashi Bhushan Biswal, Bhabagrahi Rath, Nayan Kumar Patel
9. A Hospital-Based Assessment of the Profile of Pathological Vaginal Discharge among Pregnant Women
Shashi Prabha Sinha, Amit Kumar Ambasta, Seema, Alka Mishra
10. Study of Etiopathogenesis and Management of Incisional Hernia
Sumit Raj, Roshani Prasad, Ashok Rai
11. An Observational Study to Assess the Association of Microalbuminuria and Glycosylated Hemoglobin in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Shishir Kumar Suman, Amarendra Kumar Amar
12. Study the Comperative Outcome of Postoperative Analgesic Effect of Intraperitoneal Bupivacaine with Fentanyl and Bupivacaine with Nalbuphine in Laparoscopy Cholecystectomy
Shudha Singh, Akhileshwar, Anantu Kumar, Pankaj Kumar
13. Intrathecal Dexmedetomidine and Fentanyl as an Adjuvant to Isobaric Levobupivacaine for Lower Limb Orthopaedic Surgery: A Comparative Study
Vishal Vaibhaw, Niraj Narain Singh, Kumar Rohit, Niraj Kumar
14. Cytopathological Pattern of Tubercular Lymphadenopathy on Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC) in a Tertiary Care Hospital
Manjari, Anshu Anand, Md. Wakeel Ahmad, Kumari Seema
15. A Hospital-Based Assessment of the Proportion of Thyroid Dysfunction in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
Rashmi Kumari, Ganesh Prasad Singh, Kumar Amar Dip Narayan
16. An Analytical Assessment of the Salivary Calcium Level and Ph in Patients with Chronic Periodontitis and Healthy Individuals
17. A Hospital-Based Prospective Evaluation of the Correlation between Glycemic Control, Lipid Profile and C-Reactive Protein in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Rashmi Kumari, Ganesh Prasad Singh, Kumar Amar Dip Narayan
18. A Prospective Observational Study to Assess the Caesarean Section Complications in a Tertiary Care Hospital during the Second Stage of Labour
Shashi Prabha Sinha, Amit Kumar Ambasta, Seema, Alka Mishra
19. Prospective Observational Assessment of the Profile of Pregnant Women Diagnosed with Pathological Vaginal Discharge
Anupam Kumar Chaurasia, Girija Kumari
20. Comparative Study on Adrenaline with 3% Hypertonic Solution and 3% Hypertonic Solution by Nebulization in Bronchiolitis in Children
Pratyush Roz, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta, Nikita Gohil, Jaimin M Kharadi
21. Effect of Dexmedetomidine with Adjuvants (Fentanyl and Butorphanol) on Postoperative Analgesia and Cognitive Dysfunction Following Cardiac Surgery: A Prospective, Double- Blinded Randomized Controlled Trial
Kalpeshkumar Mistry, Aditya Sharma, Aradhaya Verma, Dhrupad Patel, Karan Patel
22. A Study of Thyroid Dysfunction in Patients of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Case Control Study
Priyanka S Shah, Rajan Chaudhary, Gaurav J Desai, Dinkar N Goswami
23. Correlation of Haematological Indices with Disease Severity in Patients of Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Maheshwari K, Jain J, Gupta K, Saluja A, Menghani G, Vyas K
24. Antibiotic Impregnated Intramedullary Nailing in Compound Fractures of Long Bones
Chetan Solanki, Praveen Khatri, Brajesh Meher, M. Gopala Rao, Vishal Nigwal, Ankit Prasad, Suneet Tandon
25. Outcome Analysis of Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion in Degenerative Spine Diseases
Manish Rajpoot, Praveen Khatri, Chetan Solanki, Kuldeep Dinkar, Vishal Nigwal, Brajesh Meher, Suneet Tandon
26. Cutaneous Adverse Reactions after Administration of Covishield Vaccine in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Western Uttar Pradesh: A Series of Cases
Pihu Sethi, Kriti Maheshwari, Bhuvan Adhlakha, Shivani Kalhan, Rakesh Kumar Gupta
27. Antibiotic Coated Intramedullary Interlocking Nailing for Compound Lower Extremity Fractures – Assessment of Clinico-Radiological and Functional Outcomes
Hari Kumar, Vikas Panditrao Kale
28. Prevalence of Cardiovascular Morbidity among Hypothyroid Patients
Sangita Choudhury, Bijayaditya Datta, Arindam Datta
29. A Clinical Study of the Spectrum of Gastrointestinal Perforations
D Guruva Reddy, Akula Sanjeev
30. A Comparison of the Sealing Pressures and Post-Complication Rates for Adults Having Elective Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Under General Anesthesia Using I-Gel and Proseal LMA
Bharat Verma, Amrita Nidhi
31. A Study to Compare the Prolongation of the Corrected QT Interval of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients on Hydroxychloroquine
Kushagra Tandon, Prakash Joshi, Ansh Rajput
32. Assess the Correlation between Baseline Perfusion Index and Incidence of Hypotension Following Spinal Anaesthesia
Mayank Karode, Chandra Shekhar Mishra, Sunil Kumar Rajpoot, Nishtha Sharma, Anil Bhati
33. Role of Sympathetic Denervation in Peripheral Occlusive Arterial Disease – A Critical Appraisal
A. K. Saxena, Ravi Baghel, Mirza Farah Beg
34. A Comparison of I-Gel and Proseal LMA’s Effects on Hemodynamics in Adult Patients Undergoing Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies under General Anesthesia
Bharat Verma, Amrita Nidhi
35. Comparative Evaluation between Preoperative HRCT Temporal Bone findings and Intraoperative findings in Mastoid Surgeries.
Alpesh Patel, Nehal Patel, Dimpal Padavi, Riddhi Gohil, Arundhati Patel, Deepti Tulsiyani, Akash Desai
36. Maternal and Foetal Outcome of Anaemia in Pregnancy: A Study in Tertiary Care Hospital in South India.
Jenan M., Anasooya P.S., Sapna S.
37. Outcome of Placental Extract Dressing versus Collagen Sheet Dressing for Partial Thickness Burns: A Comparative Study.
Siva Mandadap, Sharanabasavaraj Javali
38. Study to Assess the Performance and Safety of Exocool Pain Numbing Device on Pain Due to Vaccination and Intravenous Cannulation in Children.
Rahul Chopra, Baburao Vikram, Chaithanya KJ
39. Effect of Maternal Body Mass Index on Pregnancy Outcome.
Somani S, Misra M, Tahilramani H, Kamlesh Kumari K
40. Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology with the Implication for Risk of Malignancy: An Experience in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
Adhlakha B, Yadav P, Jigjini S, Swati
41. Cytological Spectrum of Lesions in Neck Swelling with Histopathological Correlation in RUHS Medical College and Hospital.
Chandra Prakash Kumawat, Yogesh Kumar Gupta, Archana Singh
42. Omphalocele: A Rare Case Report.
Lipika Behera, Deepika Mishra, Swetambari Acharya, Chaitali Pattnaik, Shushruta Mohanty
43. A Study of Hematological and Lipid Profile Status of Apparently Healthy Donors in Blood Bank at a Tertiary Care Centre in North India: A 2 Year Experience.
Deeksha Singh, Sayeedul Hasan Arif, Suhail Ur Rehman, Bhuvan Adhlakha, Shivani Kalhan, Samridhi Allhabadi
44. Correlation of Cytomorphological Pattern and Thyroid Hormone Profile: Role of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC) in Reducing the Surgical Intervention of Thyroid Lesions.
Gummalla Swetha, G Santhoshi, Vijayalakshmi Koduri, Byram Bheeshma
45. Efficacy of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in the Analysis of Thyroid Swellings with Histologic Correlation in Tertiary Care Hospital of Central Rajasthan.
Saumya Katiyar, Chandrika Gupta, Radha Sharma, Hema Udawat, Nitin Gupta, Chandraprakash Kumawat, Virendra Vikram Singh Patel
46. Prevalence of Hypothyroidism among Anal Fissure Cases – A Single-Center, Retrospective and Observational Study.
Gokila M., G. Vinayagam
47. Convectional Dressing versus Platelet Rich Plasma in the Management of Diabetic Foot Ulcers – A Prospective Comparative Study.
48. Study to Determine the Predictors of Postoperative Hypocalcemia Requiring Augmentation of Routine Calcium Supplementation after Total Thyroidectomy.
Amit Kumar, Kunal Ranjan
49. Assessment of Different Treatment Modalities of Meniscus Repair: An Observational Study.
50. Comparative Study of Preoperative and Post Operative Astigmatism in Small Incision Non phaco Cataract Surgery from Superior and Temporal Incision and Phacosurgery.
Saket Bihari Choudhary
51. Electrocardiographic Changes in Subclinical Hypothyroidism: A Case-Control Study.
52. A Hospital Based Descriptive Assessment of Clinical and Hematological Profile in Dengue Fever.
Shatrughan Kumar, MD. Tarique Anwar
53. A Prospective Randomized Assessment of the Intrathecal Dexmedetomedine and Magnesium Sulfate as Adjuvants to Bupivacaine in Total Hip Replacement.
Madhukant, Nikita, Sudama Prasad, B.K. Kashyap
54. A Prospective Comparative Assessment of Effect of Platelet Contamination on the Coagulation Screening Tests.
Md. Imteyaz Alam, Arun Roy, Poonam Kumari
55. A Hospital Based Prospective Assessment of the Association of Hba1c Levels with Diabetic Retinopathy.
Binod Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Bhupendra Prasad
56. Study of P16 and Ki-67 Immunoexpression in Squamous Cell Neoplastic Lesions of Oropharynx and Larynx.
Cheatna Pradhan, Swagatika Agrawal, Sunil Agarwal, Subhrachandan Pradhan, Itishree Chowdhury
57. Maternal and Perinatal Outcome in Pregnant Women with Oligohydramnios in a Tertiary Care Centre.
Nagesh Gowda B L, Shwetha S, Pratibha
58. Risk Factors of Acute Otitis Media among Infant in Tertiary Care Center: A Cross Sectional Study.
Anil Pandey, Anupama Pradhan, K. Krishna Medha, Anshul Singh, Ankita Yadav
59. Medico-Legal Aspects of Microscopic Findings in Drowning.
Jiju V.S., Tomy Mappalakayil, Sasikala K.S.
60. Prospective Hospital-Based Assessment of the Clinical Profile of both Falciparum, Vivax and Mixed Infections.
MD. Tarique Anwar, Shatrughan Kumar
61. Evaluation of Appropriate Measures to Meet the Health Requirements to Reduce Morbidity and Improve Quality of Living of Geriatric Population.
Anupama Arya, Deendayal Verma, Shalabh Jauhari, Hem Chandra
62. A Comparative Study of Injection Ferric Carboxy Maltose and Injection Iron Sucrose for Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anaemia in Pregnancy at Kamla Raja Hospital, Gwalior.
Megha Bandil, Renu Jain, Yashodra Gaur, Vrunda Joshi
63. Prospective Randomised Clinical Trial Examined the Impact of Dexamethasone on the Analgesic Effectiveness of Transverse Abdominis Plane Block during Laparoscopic Gynaecological Operations.
Syed Farhan, Karuna Batheja
64. Prevalence of Abnormal Semen Analysis in Patients of Infertility in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
Prabhavathi C., Poonam Rani, Vadakaluru Uthpala
65. Ketamine in Treatment Refractory OCD – A Case Series.
Ayushi Soni, Hiral Kotadia
66. Association of Lactate Dehydrogenase and C-reactive Protein Levels as Predictors of Respiratory Failure in Covid-19.
Dimple Kinjalbhai Pandya, Sangita Naranbhai Parikh, Krupalben Patel, Shah Darshna Rakesh, Roshni Tripathi, Batavia Karan Amul
67. A Short Term (Six-months) Follow-Up of Growth Parameters and Co-Morbid Conditions in Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) Children Discharged from Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre (NRC) at Tertiary Level Care Hospital, Indore.
Kachhwaha Chandan, Prajapati Jyoti, Biswas Manju, Eske Gunvant Singh, Choudhary Prashant Kumar, Malpani Preeti
68. A Clinicopathological Study of Tubo-Ovarian Lesions and its Correlation.
Namita Kumari, Shaziya Noor, Manoj Kumar
69. Relationship between Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology and its Histopathology in Breast Lump Diagnosis.
Shaziya Noor, Namita Kumari, Manoj Kumar
70. Study of Primary Caesarean Section in Multigravida Patients at SKMCH, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
Subhasini, Sayeeda Parveen, Chanchal
71. Perinatal Outcome of Meconium Stained Liquor in Pre-Term, Term and Post-Term Pregnancy.
Priyanka Gahlout, Subhasini, Abha Rani Sinha
72. Clinical Profile and Outcome of Malaria Patients with Acute Kidney Injury.
Major Durga Shankar, Md. Aftab Alam
73. A Study between 0.5% Levobupivacaine and 0.5% Levobupivacaine with Dexamethasone 8 mg Combination in Brachial Plexus Block by the Supraclavicular Approach.
Satyendra Kumar, Garima Gaurav, Bijoy Kumar, Ashok Kumar
74. A Prospective Study on Relation of Subclinical Hypothyroidism During Pregnancy With its outcomes at SKMCH, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
Sayeeda Parveen, Subhasini, Abha Rani Sinha
75. A Comparative Study between Outcome of Vaginal Birth after Caesarean Section (VBAC) and Planned Repeat Caesarean Delivery (PRCD).
Subhasini, Priyanka Gahlout, Chanchal
76. Stability Indicating HPLC Method Development for a Marketed Retinol Acetate.
M. K. Velhal, A. N. Hasnain, N. V. Nibe, R. R. Todkari, A. G. Alhat
77. Thyroid Disorders in Pregnancy and Pregnancy Outcomes.
Yadav Sameer S, Joshi Harshal J, Pandey Sheela O, Redkar Neelam N.
78. Associated Risk Factors and Pregnancy Outcome among Women with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.
Monika Singla, Komal Bharti Singla, Tarunkumar Chavda, Sonal Chavda
79. Outcomes of Minor Anorectal Surgeries under Local Anesthesia versus Spinal Anesthesia in a Tertiary Care Hospital – A Comparative Study.
Subhodaya, M.B. Aparajita, Sharanabasavaraj Javai, Shruti Sahu
80. An Analgesic Efficacy Between TAP Block and Infiltration Around Incision Site Post Operatively in Caesarean Section: A Comparative Study.
Deepak Kumar Mangal, Shweta Narsingani, Balraj B Joshi, Vishal K Prajapati
81. The Assessment of Antibiotic Utilization in Cholecystectomy Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital: A Prospective Study.
Ratna Palit, Ashok Singh Chouhan, Sapan Kumar Palit
82. A Prospective Study of Postoperative Pain Following Ankle Fractures Surgery.
Saroj Kumar Parida, Akash Kumar Samal, Anshuman Mishra
83. Role of Bispectral Index (BIS) Monitoring Vs End Tidal Anesthetic Gas Concentration in Predicting Recovery Time and Extubation in Surgeries Performed Under General Anesthesia.
Alok Kumar, Vinod kumar Verma, Nidhi Arun
84. A Hospital Based Observational Study to Assess the Role of Hematological Biomarkers, Coagulation Profile and CRP (C-Reactive Protein) in Covid-19 Patients.
Ram Ugrah Prasad, Vivek Kumar Pandey
85. Postoperative Analgesic Efficacy of Epidural Ropivacaine and Ropivacaine with Tramadol in Adults Undergoing Abdominal Surgeries under General Anaesthesia: Prospective Randomized, Double Arm, Single-Blind, Controlled Study.
86. Intravenous Bolus Doses of Phenylephrine Vs Ephedrine Along with Crystalloid Co-Loading in the Prevention of Hypotension during Spinal Anesthesia for Caesarean Section: A Randomized Comparative Study.
87. Correlation between NAFLD and Metabolic Syndrome.
Dasaraju Suma, Rengaraj Rengaraj, Leelakrishna Santhosh
88. A Comparative Study of Transvaginal Ultrasound and Bishop’s Score for Pre-Induction Cervical Assessment.
Sri Prathiba Mahalakshmi Nagarajan, Sivachandran Kabilan
89. Increased Screen Time as a Cause for Further Myopia Boom- Follow up Study of School Health Survey.
Sachala Bhoi, Sabita Devi, Swikruti Jena, Tapasi Mohanty, Sonali Margaret Soy
90. A Study of Perforative Peritonitis in a Period of One Year during Covid-19 Pandemic at a Medical College in Rajasthan.
Parthasarathi Hota, Apurva Damaraju, Rupali Kaur Sachar
91. A Study to Assess Feasibility and Safety of the Laparoscopic Technique in Acute Appendicitis and Compare its Results with Open Appendectomy.
Sachchidanand Prasad, Pradeep Kumar
92. A Hospital Based Analytical Assessment of Pregnancy Outcome in Patients with First Trimester Bleed.
Kalpana Jha, Jyoti
93. A Prospective Observational Assessment of Parameters Associated with Severity of Acute Pancreatitis.
Pradeep Kumar, Sachchidanand Prasad
94. A Clinico-Etiological Assessment of Vaginal Infections in Pregnant Women: An Observational Study.
Jyoti, Kalpana Jha
95. Clinico-Demographic Demographic and Perinatal Outcome Assessment in Women Presenting with Placenta Previa.
Rani Soren, Priyanka Chaudhary
96. A Study of Association of Serum Ferritin and Acid Base Status in Outcome of Acute Stroke Patients: A Prospective Observational Cohort Study.
Rahul Kumar Sinha, Barsha, Ravindra Kumar Das
97. A Hospital Based Oncologic Outcomes Assessment in Patients with Nonurothelial Bladder Cancer.
Alok Ranjan, Vivek Ranjan, Nisha Khanna, Prabhat Kumar Lal, Shiv Shankar, Kalpana Jha
98. Comparison of Ephedrine, Mephentermine and Phenylephrine for the Management of Hypotension during Spinal Anesthesia for Caeserian Section.
Annet Thatal, Yogesh Narwat, Gunjan Arora
99. Ropivacaine versus Bupivacaine for Post-Tonsillectomy Pain Management in Pediatric Cases – A Randomized Double-Blind Comparative Study.
Koti Sreenivasa Rao, C. Vikram Deo
100. Covid 19 Pandemic: An Overview.
Amod K Sachan, Sanjay Khattri, Rajendra Nath
101. A Comparative Study of Plating versus Interlocking Nailing in the Management of Distal Third Tibial Fractures.
Rama Manohar U, P. Jagadesh
102. Effects of Preoperative Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension on Patients Receiving Valve Surgery for Rheumatic Heart Disease.
103. Synthesis and Antimicrobial Evaluation of Some Novel Isatin Derivatives.
Manisha Chhaniya, Neelam Khan, Kratika Daniel
104. Characteristics, Comorbidities and Outcomes of Covid-19 in HIV Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
Usha Rani, B. Archana, Swetha KS, S Sreedevi, V Chandra Shekar
105. A Observational Study on Effect of Subclinical Hypothyroidism in Pregnant Women in Our Population.
Pratibha, Radhika C, Shwetha S
106. A Challenging Case of Tropical Pyomyositis; Revisiting an Old Foe.
Vandana Tyagi, Shivadatta Padhi, Anand Derashri, Mohit Khandelwal, Susheel Kumar Saini
107. Comparative Evolution of Surgical Management of Symptomatic Varicocele: Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy versus Inguinal Varicocelectomy.
K.C. Bansal, Shreeram Gupta, Trilok Jain
108. Screening & Management of the Undetected & Neglected Cases of Diabetic Retinopathy in Reach-in Camp Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Odisha.
Sarita Panda, Deepika Priyadarshini, Prativa Behera, Ankita Kumari
109. Comparative Evolution of Surgical Management of Enteric Perforation: Primary Closure and Loop Ileostomy.
Shreeram Gupta, Neeraj Bhateja, Trilok Jain
110. A Comparative Study on Efficacy and Safety for Management of Neuropathic Pain with Gabapentin, Pregabalin and Amitriptyline.
Sanjeev Jetli, Alok Verma, Himanshu Sharma
111. Evaluation of Drug Utilization Pattern of Antibiotics in Tertiary Care Hospital.
Kotra Vijay Kumar
112. Trans-Septal Suturing as an Alternative to Nasal Packing Following Septoplasty – A Prospective Study.
Ankita Joshi, Nitish Virmani, Ratna Priya, Subrat Kumar Behera
113. Consensus Statement versus WHO Criteria: A Study to Assess Obesity among Indian Medical Undergraduates.
Mehta Maulik S., Patil Prashant H., Gadekar Kailas R., Gode Nikhil R.
114. A Prospective Study to Assess Electrolyte Changes after Hemodialysis among Chronic Kidney Disease Patients.
Devendra Choudhary, Kiran Palsania, Om Kant Sharma
115. Chronic Inflammation and Blood Cancer.
Nikolaos Tzenios, Mary E. Tazanios, ObGyn, Mohamad Chahine
116. An Observational Study to See the Effect of Instillation of Local Anaesthetic (Bupivacaine) in Gall Bladder Fossa and Trocar Incision Site I/V/O Pain Following Laproscopic Cholecystectomy.
117. An Observational Assessment of the Association between Family History & BMI with Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes.
Abhay Kumar, Iquebal Hussain, Rajranjan Prasad
118. A Cross-Sectional, Questionnaire-Based Assessment of the Perception and Attitude on Implementation of Pharmacovigilance Program among Junior Doctors.
Iquebal Hussain, Abhay Kumar, Rajranjan Prasad
119. A Retrospective Assessment of the Various Histopathological Patterns of Ovarian Lesions, Their Classification and Relative Distribution of These Lesions.
Avinash Kumar, Anand Raj, Naveen Kumar Bariar
120. Assessment of the Association of Maternal Early Pregnancy Lipid Levels with Patterns of Foetal Growth and the Risk of SGA and LGA: An Analytical Study.
Iffat Zaman, Md. Faizul Hassan, Nuzhat Zaman
121. A Comparative Study to Evaluate Diagnostic Agreement of IMNCI Algorithm in Young Infants.
Rajiv Kumar, Puja Kumari, Mukesh Kumar, Rakesh Kumar